Saturday, January 23, 2010

A terrapin my friend gave me has nail polish on it,how to remove?

My friend got the terrapin off another friend who ';painted'; on one if it's legs with nail polish,a bit is smeared on its face amd shell.Is this harming it? The terrapin is roughly the size of a coin. How can I remove the nail polish without hurting it?A terrapin my friend gave me has nail polish on it,how to remove?
Acetone-based nail-polish remover could cause damage to the turtle's respiratory system. The oily remover might be safer. If the polish isn't too extensive, the safest thing to do is to wait for it to wear off or be shed.A terrapin my friend gave me has nail polish on it,how to remove?
Nail Polish Remover wouldn't really hurt.
Just wait for the shedding to remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment