Saturday, January 23, 2010

I stepped on a rusty nail yesterday it sliced my foot and was bleeding. How long until I need the shot?

You need to have a current tetanus shot within 48 hours.





Most states require students to have a current tetanus shot to go into high school, so you might be OK.





Is it a puncture wound or a cut? Puncture wounds are more apt to get infected, so you might need antibiotics.I stepped on a rusty nail yesterday it sliced my foot and was bleeding. How long until I need the shot?
YESTERDAY...foot infection can get out of control very fast, if the nailt hit the bone your risk is even bigger. Do you want to lose that leg?I stepped on a rusty nail yesterday it sliced my foot and was bleeding. How long until I need the shot?
You should do something about it immediately. Go straight to hospital ! Do not even stop for breath...it could be your last one.
Get the shot right away.I'm a roofer and step on alot of nails.Don't mess with it.Infections are not good.
Why aren't you at a hospital? GO ASAP
now!
  • bad makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment