Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it possible to get nail polish out of carpet after it dried?

I am such a dork! I split a bottle of hot pink nail polish next to my bed, and did not notice. So now its all dry and hard and I don't know if a carpet shampooer will do the trick. Does anyone know of anything I can use to get the nail polish out of my carpet?





Thanks!Is it possible to get nail polish out of carpet after it dried?
Here is a blog on exactly how to do it: It works! Check it out... step by step instructions... and YES I agree with the others please spot check it first, and if you have white carpets make sure to use a clear remover, nothing with pink or blue tinits where that could damage it even more!


Here's the blog!


http://blogs.findanyfloor.com/consumer/C鈥?/a>Is it possible to get nail polish out of carpet after it dried?
Try nail polish remover, in an inconspicuous spot first, to make sure it don't lift the rug color out, then try on the spill, get a clean old rag, to blot. If that doesn't work, try acetone, same instructions.








Good Luck
she's right about he nail polish remover. if your spot test comes ok then use a lot on the stain, or you'll just end up spreading it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment