Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I make my nail polish last longer? It always chips ?

I do a base coat, the colour (two thin coats) and then a top coat, but it is always chipped by the end of the day.


I would love to have nicely painted nails, but I just can't be bothered because it just ends up looking chipped and scrappy by the end of the day.How do I make my nail polish last longer? It always chips ?
Hi





you can apply a base coat first , 2 colour of polish and 2 polish or top coat. Make sure you also get the top coat on the tip to seal it as well.





Hope this helps!





You can check out my blog for reviews, product knowledge, tips and many more.


http://www.changingfacesbymay.blogspot.c鈥?/a>





How do I make my nail polish last longer? It always chips ?
Chip skip by OPI it works great i apply that then a ridge filling base coat then two coats of polish a top coat followed by a rapid dry spray by opi at well.





Chip skip: http://opi.com/trPremium.asp#3





rapid dry: http://opi.com/trQuikDry.asp





( I use both the pray n the lacquer drops but not at once, just which ever one i feel like using that day.)
Two suggestions -


1. try a different brand for all the nail polish you are using (base coat, color, and top coat);


2. when you wash things (such as dishes), make sure you wear gloves to protect your nails.
As a manicurist, I have found that expensive polish last longer. A great top coat is Wet and Wild #401A. Try that. It is what I use for all my Manicures.
Maybe its the type of nail polish maybe you should try a new one and over the two bases use a clear nailpolish and go over also
Chanel nail polish seems to stay on foreverrrr.
try a different brand or a thicker coat also try putting on a top coat a least once a day
you should buy nail polished that has chipp remover or chipp protector
there is nail polish that is labelled Long wear..maybe u should try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment