Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best way to treat a nail infection? Also is it private and confidential at doctors?

I had a whitlow, which has now spread to a nail infection I think.


What is the best way to treat this? I have bought antiseptic cream but if that doesnt work then I'll have to go to the doctors?


Is it confidential at the doctors? Will it go on my record? My mum will be annoyed at me biting my nails so I don't really want her to know, so would she find out?


Thanks in advance!!Best way to treat a nail infection? Also is it private and confidential at doctors?
A doctor's records are confidential; however,if you are a minor, your parents/guardians have access to them. If you've developed a whitlow, you'll probably need oral antibiotics, rather than topical ones. As far as your Mum knowing, it's rather hard to hide the fact that you bite your nails, as the evidence is right there in front of her.Best way to treat a nail infection? Also is it private and confidential at doctors?
Apply sufficient amount of unadulterated hydrogen peroxide with a 3% concentration on your skin and nails for at least once a day. In as early as four days of using this home remedy you will notice that your fungus infection has a great improvement. The reason behind the efficacy of hydrogen peroxide in treating fungus infection is the fact that the oxygen content of this product has the ability to directly attack the organisms that thrive in your skin and nails. For nail fungus infection, you can put hydrogen peroxide both on the surface of your nails and beneath it.
Antibiotics - yes it will go on your record but that is only accessible to doctors and other healthcare professionals. And quit biting your nails!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment