Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do you get air bubbles on your nails from the nail polish when it drys?

I have jsut spent he whole evening (yes i didnt have anything better to do) giving myself an imaculate french manicure - leaving the polish to dry for hours in between each coat. Ive now put a second layer of clear polish over the tip and first coat and have noticed that as its dried, my nails have small air bubbles on it! Very frustrating, and i dont know why? though this sounds like such a girly question, i am truly puzzled and am asking seriously lol. pls help :DWhy do you get air bubbles on your nails from the nail polish when it drys?
You know I noticed that a couple of times and it is because of the temperature of where you are. When I was somewhere like 81 degrees or more (and outside hot weather) this happened, but when I am in the office where it is set at 76 they come out perfect!Why do you get air bubbles on your nails from the nail polish when it drys?
Did you shake the polish well before you began your manicure? Also, make sure you don't put the polish on too thick. If it's a very expensive polish, that might be why?
in truth it happens when you do two things wrong at the same time.


1) your nails are not clean and dry


2) you are shaking your polish too hard


when you shake it too hard it causes air bubbles and then when you polish your nails the air bubbles erupt.


my advice is that in the future shake the polish gently and let it sit for the count of 60. then apply to clean dry nails and i bet that will never happen again. let me know if that works next time. good luck
Yeah I hate when that happens to me

No comments:

Post a Comment