Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is nail polish unhealthy if it gets on your skin?

I have a ring that I am alergic to. I put nail polish on the inside of it because I heard that this prevents an alergic reaction from happening. But, I'm worried that wearing nail polish against my actual skin is unhealthy. Is it?Is nail polish unhealthy if it gets on your skin?
no, nail polish is only harmful if you inhale to much of it if you just get it on your skin nothing will happen Is nail polish unhealthy if it gets on your skin?
dont wear that ring,or use a different substance








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
bad idea long term


-your skin is porous and will absorb the chemicals of the nail polish into your system
No, but they make ring liners just for that kind of problem.
why will you put it on your skin?!..眉
i dont think its unhealthy...im not 100% sure though

No comments:

Post a Comment