Saturday, January 23, 2010

People who bite their nails: when you bite them do you eat the nail piece or spit it out?

I'm just curious. I am 26 and have had the bad habbit of biting my nails for 20 years.People who bite their nails: when you bite them do you eat the nail piece or spit it out?
you spit them out i imagine....how would you eat them?People who bite their nails: when you bite them do you eat the nail piece or spit it out?
eugh how can you eat a nail.. surely it would cut your throat lol.





I used to bite my nails but every time i do it one of my teeth hurts so i have to stop halfway through and then im left with a nail hanging off! so now i just clip them!
i used to bite my nails and spit it out!its a very disgusting habit and i ve got rid of it.
I spit them out.There is no way im gonna swallow a nail. Do u eat them?
to be honest i don't bite my nails and i'm 13 i just clip em.
i spit it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment