Thursday, January 21, 2010

My 2yr old got in to my nail polish. It got all over her hands, how do I remove it without harming her skin?

(I really don't want to use polish remover)My 2yr old got in to my nail polish. It got all over her hands, how do I remove it without harming her skin?
wait a couple of days to let it remove naturally babies skin is very sensitive. don't let her put her hands in her mouth (use gloves?) i dont really know- maybe you shouold contact your pediatrician because nailpolish is poisonous if put in her mouth.





call your drMy 2yr old got in to my nail polish. It got all over her hands, how do I remove it without harming her skin?
LOL the things toddlers do that is so cute! I agree with everyone else use baby oil and if that does not work use finger nail polish and Oh do not forget to take a picture to put in baby book! You might not think funny now but you will in a couple of months!!
Wash her hands with warm water and soap then rub them with baby oil. Since skin is porous it should rub right off after the skin absorbs the oil.





I would suggest not using polish remover at all since it can be extreamly irritating to the skin
Yep i agree baby oil if the nail polish hasn't been on the skin for to long otherwise sorry you may have to use nail polish remover if you do end up needed to use nail polish remover on her make sure you use a moisturizer after woods
nail polish remover (NON ACID-TONE)
I would try olive oil because it is natural. Then I would very seriously tell your two-year-old that she will never get into your nail polish again!
My 2 1/2 year old did the same thing, and more than once. I used non-acetone nail polish remover. Then washed with warm water and mild soap with no problems. Keeping it out of reach works best for me, but my twelve year old forgets to put it away sometimes.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment