Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long would it take for my nail injury to heal?

I was playing basketball and I hit my thumb pretty hard.





I have dried blood inside my nail How long will it take for it to stop hurting and heal?How long would it take for my nail injury to heal?
I slammed my thumb in a door and had the same issue. If you hit your nail hard enough, the nail will sort of disconnect from the tissue, and the nail will fall off. After that, it should grow back. It took mine a few months to grow back...probably around six months. It was a long process.





It'll be sore for a while.How long would it take for my nail injury to heal?
Parts of the body heal at different rates, a thumb may take awhile if there is blood under the Nail as it needs to grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment