Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it good to keep nail polish in the fridge?

I have a clear nail polish that is getting thick and has air bubbles. Would it be good to put it in the fridge for a while?Is it good to keep nail polish in the fridge?
No, I would suggest buying a new bottle. It sounds as though its time for one.Is it good to keep nail polish in the fridge?
No, that's not going to do anything but harden it even more. Just add a bit of nail polish remover to it. Just A BIT! It'll help thin it out.
i keep all my polish in the fridge. it sounds weird, but none (except one--it was just a bad brand) are messed up. hope i helped!!
I heard it will make ruined (like that) nail polish better and more use-able and it does.
No, it'll harden more.. Just keep it at room temp. It's not gonna get any better, the fridge'll make it worse so yeah..
No, I would not do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment