Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have a briused looking big toe nail, but it;s not painful any ideas on what i should do about it?

i noticed it a few months ago, dont look like it's planning on returning to normalI have a briused looking big toe nail, but it;s not painful any ideas on what i should do about it?
your toenail will probably 'grow out' and then grow back. nothin really to worry about though, can't stay bruised foreverI have a briused looking big toe nail, but it;s not painful any ideas on what i should do about it?
Go to the doc if you are worried. I get a bruised toe nail quite a lot from walking. I do a lot of walking and sometimes I don't even notice any pain, but my toe nail does!
Are you diabetic? I know that diabetics don't feel much in their feet. Maybe you should talk to a doctor specifically about this.
a bruised toe nail is serious sh*t, i think u should hack your foot off just to be on the safe side
if it bothers you and it probably will grow out, why not paint them, i love painted toenails, i paint my boyfriends toe nails and we think they look great and it would cover up the briused nail, you'd forget it was there
you probably got hurt and didnt realise it. a new nail will grow and the one thats bruised will fall out..

No comments:

Post a Comment