Monday, May 10, 2010

Luxury Fashion retail interview (manager position). How do I nail it?

I am quite nervous, what question can I expect? and what question can I ask? I am 100% sure I can do the job and I'll be good at it, I just hate interviews, my mind always go blank. so I want to be ready for it.





Thank you very much GuysLuxury Fashion retail interview (manager position). How do I nail it?
I like interviews which is strange i know relax and smile and write all your best assets down about yourself and you will feel confidantLuxury Fashion retail interview (manager position). How do I nail it?
Tell them you want the job. Make sure that you know all the up to date fashions. Ask them lots of things. Make sure they know your passions as well. They might ask you lots of questions about customer service, especially if it is luxury fashion.





Ask them what market they are aiming for i.e. age group, what advertising/marketing they do. Ask them about the company, how long it has been going, prospects etc. Just show a real interest and a passion in what you do.





I always go into interviews thinking, if I don't get it, it's their loss. Think of it in terms that they have to sell the job to you! I always tell prospective employers that I am really interested in the job at the end of the interview and I have been told that is really good.
Do your research... Check the company on the Net. A managers position will include supervisory experience, I would imagine, Or is this a manager of a section...again do the research on the net pull up anything related to the type of fashion the company is involved with etc. Think about the skills you would be bringing to the position and how you would benefit the organisation. If you do become nervous in interviews there is nothing wrong with having prompt cards to help you. These can be an easy reference for you.....Think about your past experience so that you have examples i.e when you have trained someone, cashing up, dealt with a difficult situation. It is also important to thin about customer service and how this is important to you...... Good Luck and try to use your nerves as a positive

No comments:

Post a Comment