Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I grow my big toe nail back? It's cracked!!?

How do I grow my Big toe's toe nail back? I cracked it in a little accident. The crack almost reaches up to my skin, where the nail grows. I need to grow it back quick or please tell me if it will stop hurting a lot in 2 - 3 days. I am currently using VCO to heal it if nails can bind each other with less than a millimeter crack. Other details, it's my Big toe on my left foot that's cracked.How do I grow my big toe nail back? It's cracked!!?
The bad news is that the crack will not heal naturally. It has to grow out, and for a toe nail this takes many months (and up to a year - as they grow quite slowly).





You can cosmetically disguise it until then, but there is no way of making it heal or grow quicker.





It should stop hurting soon, but if it bleeds a lot or doesn't settle down within a couple of days, you should see a doctor.How do I grow my big toe nail back? It's cracked!!?
Use some nail glue to mend it and don't wear shoes that barely fit. Soak your feet in some warm water to make the nail a little softer, then dry and glue.
go to a nail shop they will fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment