Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it a problem if when I run a long nail up my penis, it hurts?

I also masturbated earlier today, so that mayhavee something to do with it. And I'm 14.Is it a problem if when I run a long nail up my penis, it hurts?
just give it a breakIs it a problem if when I run a long nail up my penis, it hurts?
No that's not a problem at all. I do that minimum 2 times a day. I don't even use nails anymore. I use 12'; screws and i useually get the screws at least half way in my pee hole before i begin to bleed. ive been lucky i only had to go to the hospital once!
Yes, its a problem because if it hurts you keep doing it. Pain is a signal that something is wrong so you should stop. Why would you do that to yourself anyway.
It gets sensitive after you're done :
|What do you even mean by that?
TROLL
  • bad makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment