Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I clean a bottle that contained nail polish remover so that it can be reused for organic things?

My sister thought it would be funny to pour nail polish remover into this fantastic all-purpose plastic jar, and I wanted to use the jar to hold a homemade skin toner. Is it possible to remove all the nail polish remover (I think it was acetone free, not sure) so it won't damage my skin if I put a skin toner in it?How can I clean a bottle that contained nail polish remover so that it can be reused for organic things?
Ouch. I really wouldn't risk using it for a face product after it's had nail polish remover in it. I'd say use it for something else.How can I clean a bottle that contained nail polish remover so that it can be reused for organic things?
Well until your positive


that it is acetone free you shouldnt put it.





If you type in the companys name on google mabey


it will show a picture of the bottle and


see if it says acetone.





awnser?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment