Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I get the side of the nail to reattach to the nail bed after picking at it?

I have a habit of picking on the dry skin around my nails, and on one of them, it seems to have picked away the side of the nail away from the nail bed, so it's like I have the nail, but on the side, the nail bed has detached to a millimeter. It's like you could cut that side of the nail now. Now, dry skin has formed under that area. How can I get the nail and the nail bed to be more attached at the side?How do I get the side of the nail to reattach to the nail bed after picking at it?
First off all stop picking! You may or not have already did permenant damage. Again stop picking and give the nail time to heal itself. Use a good moisturizer. And stop picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment